Audio Visual Installation
- Any system is only as good as its weakest link. No quality of manufacture, excellence of design or sophistication of program will ever compensate for poor installation.
- Often the failure of equipment and components can be directly attributed to poor installation practice, poor quality connections and rushed work – this to compensate for many things – none of which have anything to do with quality.
- As members of CEDIA we are obligated to uphold not only the code and ethos of the Custom Electronic Design and Installation Association but also the engineering and quality standards expected of every member.
- This we achieve by regular training, practical workshops and constant peer review.
- We are extremely proud of our workmanship which we consider more of an art form rather than simple engineering.